Boléro MisatangoSaturday 20 November 2021 - 20:30
Alexandra Cardinale Opéra Ballet Production and the Congress Center Atlantia present
Signed by choreographer Julien Lestel, four exceptional and unpublished pieces will be presented on the stage of Atlantia.
Created in 1996 by the Argentine composer and conductor Martín Palmeri, the famous “Misatango” or “Misa in Buenos Aires” transcends the spiritual repertoire by fusing it with secular Latin American musical traditions, in particular tango, linked to sacred music for over a century. This world-famous liturgical Mass thrilled the audience at Carnegie Hall in April 2016 as well as Pope Francis, in whose honor it was performed in 2013 at the Vatican.
Now accompanied by the Boléro, Fragment and She is Back, the Misatango inspired choreographer Julien Lestel to create a sensual and spiritual ballet in which the dancers of the Julien Lestel Company are in tune with the music.
Time: 1h40 avec entracte
If you have already reserved your places, your old tickets remain valid for the new date.
Barrier gestures to respect:
- Wearing a mask compulsory (from 11 years old) within the establishment and for the duration of the performance
- Hand disinfection: hydroalcoholic gel at your disposal
- Distance (1 meter) throughout your visit to Atlantia, up to access to your chair in the auditorium
- Direction of the circulation and the visit route are marked out
Checkroom closed, except for the deposit of articles forbidden in the auditorium (ex: helmet)
from 9 to 12 and 2 to 4 :30 pm +33 (0)2 40 11 51 51 Reserve (minimum 15 €) Have your credit card ready.
- In the case of an individual purchase, the data is not stored beyond the length of time of the transaction.
- In case of membership involving multiple payments, the data will be kept until the last payment of the contract.
According to the law « informatique et libertés » article 32-I-6° de la loi du 6 janvier 1978 modified, on the rules of protection of personal information 2016/679 of the 27th April 2016 and of the deliberation n°2017-222 of the 20th July 2017 with the recommendation concerning the treatment of data relative to card payment , you may assert your right to this personal information and have it rectified by contacting : SPL Atlantia, 119 avenue de Tassigny 44500 La Baule